The learning objectives of the exploratory module, and also the part 'Preparation bachelor’s assignment' therein, can be summarized as:|
- Prepare and orientate on the possibilities after completing the bachelor's degree in Applied Physics,
- Summarizing, repeating, expanding and applying skills that have been discussed throughout the bachelor’s study program in Applied Physics,
- Developing a professional attitude in a research environment.
The aim of the elective courses is to provide an overview and introduction to the main disciplines of research within the master Applied Physics at the University of Twente. The elective courses also offer the opportunity to become acquainted with different work forms and application of Applied Physics
In TN module 11 we offer students the opportunity to (further) orientate on the possibilities after completing the bachelor's degree in Applied Physics.|
In addition to a number of elective courses, in the section "Preparation for the Bachelor's assignment" we will go through workshop-like meetings and assignments to elaborate on a number of topics related to the Bachelor's assignment and aspects of the career after graduation.
Work will be done on:
- Preparation for the content of the bachelor assignment,
- Communication skills,
- Professional and career orientation,
- Professional attitude.