During the esports project:
- The student is able to formulate a relevant research topic based on the theory that was provided in week 1-5
- The student is able to conduct a problem analysis of the chosen topic
- The student is able to construct a conceptual model of the topic and write a theoretical framework
- The student is able to choose and execute the suited research method(s) and framework to address the research topic
- The student is able to write a scientific article based on the research that was executed
- The student is able to present the research at the final conference
- The student is able to work on a group project
During the last five weeks of the module, the students will engage in a team project (groups of 4 students). Starting in week 5 project groups and a project proposal will be created by the teams, to be presented at the start of 6th week at an opening conference. During this conference the general setup of the deliverable is discussed with the students. The content of the project must fit one of the challenges that were addressed in Part 1 of the minor.|
The final deliverable for the project is a conference article describing the research.
Please contact BIT module support email@example.com if you wish to enroll for this minor.