- Signaling of relevant IT-juridical aspects in the execution of the work of computer scientists and in their task to communicate on these aspects with legal professionals
- Understand the possibilities and limitations w.r.t. the legal protection of software, databases and domain names.
- Integrate requirements concerning the law on privacy during design and realisation of ICT systems and processes.
- Have insight in the criminal regime w.r.t. computer crime.
- Understanding legal framework that applies to online commercial interaction (internet law)
- Analyse risks and suitability of IT-contracts (contract law)
- Understand do's, don'ts and alternatives in case of conflict regarding the execution of IT-contracts (dispute resolution)
Signaling of relevant IT-juridical aspects; legal protection of software, databases and domain names; privacy law; computer crime; internet law; contract law and dispute resolution