- Distinguish and describe renewable systems together with their main benefits and drawbacks
- Analyze the performance of renewable energy conversion technologies
- Develop a basic design of a renewable energy conversion system
- Assess the drawback and benefits of the designed integrated system in view of total energy demand and system geographical location
- Introduction of thermodynamic cycles including a basic understanding of work, heat, temperature, efficiency, etc.
- Power generation from solar (PV/T and Concentrated Solar Power (CSP)), wind, biomass, and geothermal sources.
- Hydrogen Technology (electrolyzer and fuel cell)
- Nuclear Energy