To be defined in agreement with the supervisor.
This course enables a student to perform in-company training on a topic that is relevant to his/her project. The course does not adhere to a fixed schedule, since it will be adapted to the students' needs. |
The student and the supervisor should reach an agreement about:
This course is expected to be taken individually. In very special circumstances it is also possible to follow this course as a group, subject to approval by the EngD programme management.
- the topic to be studied and the content-specific learning goals to be attained
- the materials (e.g., papers, books, reports, documents)
- the activities (e.g., self-study, tasks, interviews)
- a time schedule for the activities
- the assessment procedure and criteria.
You must be enrolled for the BIT EngD degree programme of faculty Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science