Upon completing the bachelor's assignment, the student is able to:
- formulate a problem and draw up a research plan;
- consult, find and use relevant literature;
- apply knowledge acquired in the bachelor programme AM;
- relate mathematical results to each other;
- translate mathematical solutions to the original problem;
- indicate the importance and restrictions of the mathematical analysis with regard to a social issue;
- write a report in the form of a scientific article;
- present the result of the assignment to classmates.
The larger part of the module is devoted to the bachelor’s assignment. In this assignment theories and skills that have been acquired during the bachelor programme, are coming together. Starting from module 11’s research plan a mathematical model will be built. This model will be analysed and attention will be paid to the implementation, verification and application of the model. The results of the analysis will be presented verbally and in writing at the AM bachelor conference.|
See EER B-AM .