Afterwards the student is able to:
- Interpret a real life problem, and extract from it a sensible mathematical research question.
- Devise an action plan for the modelling project with the above research question.
- Execute the modelling assignment, with emphasis on the mathematical analysis, in particular relating to the other courses in this module (Signals and Transforms & Probability Theory)
- Present written and verbally the results of the modelling project.
- Cooperate in a team and give constructive feedback.
- Program in Python.
This course code is only for repeat students who need to re-take the exam from last year.
All others: please refer to the new study unit Modelling and Programming 2 202200239 .