- Be able to analyze the performance dynamics of a project team
- Be able to assess the organizational culture for a project and its implications for project effectiveness and related management actions
- Be able to understand different project leadership models and their suitability in context
The project context lectures and tutorials explain how organizational culture and leadership impact IT. The lectures cover the following topics:
- Project team effectiveness covers how well-performing project teams can be brought together and thus what constitutes project success in terms of human resources.
- Organizational structure, processes, and culture and project execution.
- Project leadership.