- Be able to explain the effectiveness of project management standards in context
- Be able to explain the effectiveness of agile project management methods
- Be able to develop a relevant project management dashboard
- Be able to make relevant interpretations of project progress reports for progress decisions
- Be able to account for legal issues concerning the project with regard to existing legal standards.
- The lecture explains the existence of project management standards (like PMBok) and their value and limitations compared to modern agile methods.
- Tracking project success covers how project managers can use various tools to measure the state of their ongoing projects.
- Learn about the information needed for monitoring and controlling projects.
- Lecture and tutorial that explain and practice the difficulties of interpreting project progress reports.
- Lectorials on legal issues related to DSA/DMA, EU Agencies CSA, and the GDPR.