The learning objectives of the exploratory module, and also the part 'Preparation bachelor’s assignment' therein, can be summarized as:|
- Prepare and orientate on the possibilities after completing the bachelor's degree in Applied Physics,
- Summarizing, repeating, expanding and applying skills that have been discussed throughout the bachelor’s study program in Applied Physics,
- Developing a professional attitude in a research environment.
The aim of the elective courses is to provide an overview and introduction to the main disciplines of research within the master Applied Physics at the University of Twente. The elective courses also offer the opportunity to become acquainted with different work forms and application of Applied Physics
In 'Bachelor assignment preparation', workshop-style meetings and assignments, a number of topics are explored in more depth related to the Bachelor assignment and aspects of the career after graduation.|
Work will be done on:
- Content preparation for the bachelor's assignment,
- Communication skills,
- Professional and career orientation,
- Professional attitude.
In Block 1A of 2023, Preparation Bachelor Assignment together with 202000755 Preparation Bachelor Assignment of the Bachelor Chemical, Science and Engineering will be given.