By the end of the course, the student can: |
1. define a design/research project, name milestones in the project and defend the choices made to achieve the goals set by the milestones,
2. report on results from a design/research project and reflect on the quality of this work,
3. and function as project team member and reflect on the process of collaboration
In the project students have to demonstrate the ability to build and model a system of their choice. In addition, they will use signal analysis to characterize the performance or to control this system. So, in the project you will apply all you learned in the courses Models and Signals. |
The whole process of the project consists of three main steps:
• Week 1-3: Make a plan (attend the kick off, gather feedback from your teacher and peers). Go/no go
• Week 4-8: Build your system and make a video recordings of the process.
• Week 9-10, Finetune and demonstrate your system
The assessment of the project includes a report, a demonstration, a reflection on cooperation and a video of the project.