After completing this course you are expected to be able to:|
- Explain basic theories and concepts of talent management
- Explain basic theories and concepts of the global context of TM
- Critically reflect on complexity of digitalisation of TM in the global context
- Critically analyse advantages and limitations of selected digital TM practices
- Understand the difference between design vs. empirical research via learning by doing
This minor is designed to develop knowledge on different aspects of digitalisation of (Global) Talent management in an international context. It covers both basic theories and concepts related to (Global) Talent Management practices, as well as digitalisation of such with e-HRM. The former, in this course, is an indicator of “human touch”, while the latter is an indicator of “high tech” vision of our University. The course builds on the latest developments accumulated in several fields of research and practice such as Human Resource Management, Cross-Cultural Communication, Organisation Studies, Information Technology and Systems, Organisational Behaviour, and Innovation. During the course students will be discussing views/perspectives of different scholarly and business experts, and will be engaged in a research and design project to analyse advantages and limitations of high-tech solutions for enabling (global) talent management.