This module prepares for the bachelor assignment in Module 12, which is primarily executed in practice, preferably at an organization outside the university.
Students deliver a project proposal containing at least the following: core problem, problem definition, research question(s), theoretical model/perspective,
research method, detailed planning, reflection on professional responsibility and ethics.
Next to the project proposal, students deliver a professional skills portfolio.
In order to be successful in executing the assignment, this module prepares students to:
- work individually and independently;
- plan and execute their bachelor project in an efficient and feasible/realistic way;
- take an ethical and professional attitude;
- think critically when collecting and analyzing data;
- link theory to practice and to critically reflect on this;
- Integrate different theoretical perspectives and theories into a coherent whole;
- use an academic methodology, such as the managerial problem solving approach;
- act in a complex social environment with different stakeholders