- Can explain and relate concepts, modelling languages, methods, techniques, and tools related to enterprise architecture, business processes and workflow management
- Can explain the design/architecture, functionality and usage of process-aware information systems
- Can apply the above-mentioned concepts in solving relatively simple business problems
- Can design and automate a process model starting from an informal description of a business problem.
- Can analyse an enterprise architecture/workflow/process (validation, verification, and performance analysis).
Business process management (BPM) includes concepts, methods, and techniques to support the design, administration, configuration, enactment, and analysis of business processes. This course presents the general foundations and abstraction models of BPM. To better understand those concepts, they are put into practice, by using modelling and model-driven application development tools to design and automate business processes.