- Can explain and relate concepts, modelling languages, methods, techniques, and tools related to enterprise architecture, business processes and workflow management
- Can explain the design/architecture, functionality and usage of process-aware information systems
- Can apply the above-mentioned concepts in solving relatively simple business problems
- Can design and automate a process model starting from an informal description of a business problem.
- Can analyse an enterprise architecture/workflow/process (validation, verification, and performance analysis).
See course description in English.