Data Processing in Excel|
1. The student gets familiar with Excel by using several types of graphs, tables and functions.
2. The student can navigate, analyze, clean, sort and represent (graphically or numerically) data.
3. The student can make pivot tables based on data and apply it in graphs.
Elementary programming skills with VBA
1. The student knows the basic logic constructs of programming.
2. The student knows the basic functionality of VBA in Excel.
3. The student is able to use common debugging tools to find errors in code
4. The student can implement simple routines, with input and/or output parameters..
5. The student knows the basic syntax of VBA, and can execute VBA code via buttons or forms.
6. The student can implement simple routines to read or write data from/to Excel.