After passing the course, the student can:
- The student can analyse a problem and convert this in requirement specifications.
- The student can generate and visualise alternative (sub) solutions (qualitative and quantitative).
- The student can make informed choices between (sub) solutions in the realm of design, functionality, and (technical) feasibility to create concepts.
- The student can converge (sub) solution to a detailed design.
- The student can present and defend his (written and oral) work.
- The student can make simple models (foam/cardboard) of solutions.
This is a part of Module 2 of the Bachelor Industrial Design Engineering. See here for the compete description of this semester.
In this project, you will work towards a concept design of which you will create a simple visual model. The project kick start familiarized you with the various phases of the design process. This project will once again go into the various design phases. This project will end at the concept phase. In the next project, you will work in groups to develop a concept into a working prototype.
external students who are interested in this elective: please contact: email@example.com