|Module consists of the study units|
Module 12, Bachelor Thesis, consists of several module parts, every part has its own learning objectives. The Module overview is given below:
|Name module element
|BSc Research Assignment
- the student is able to integrate and apply knowledge in a subfield of Civil Engineering and if necessary broaden and/or deepen this knowledge independently
- the student is able to work methodically and plan his/her work
- the student is able to communicate effectively about his/her work both written/oral and formal/informal
- the student is able to work independently on a project of limited complexity
- the student is able to make effective use of input and feedback from supervisors and/or colleagues
- the student shows that he/she is able to work effectively in the professional civil engineering context.
The student will do an individual assignment in the civil engineering work field (by exemption at the UT). The assignment involves at least one of the following:
The student will write a thesis report and an evaluation on the process.
- Systematic planning/management of (a part of) the production process of a civil engineering object or system
- Modelling (part of) a civil engineering object/system in a qualitative or quantitative way and use of this model to predict future changes in the object/system
- Systematically (re)design a civil engineering object/system