After passing the course, the student can:
- think beyond the constraints of the current: technology, society, culture, politics, and policies.
- design/create new / emerging realities.
- understand going back & forth in time in order to iterate their analysis and solutions.
- evaluate the impact of their interventions.
- present and share their work with society.
In this module, students take up a societal challenge in groups of 3/4/5 students.|
They have to present a future vision where the challenge is ‘solved’ somehow.
They should present/share their solution to/with the public in a public space like the DesignLab or TETEM.
‘Solving’ the challenge is based on building Narratives, (re)Framing, Speculative Design, Scenario Building and Science Fiction.
In this module, the students should apply the knowledge and skills from the Systems thinking, Change making, Leadership and Creative Intelligence Modules.
This course is part of the Transdisciplinary Master-Insert Programme ‘Shaping Responsible Futures’