At the end of the course, the student is able to:|
produce a professional report on a business analysis topic.
- apply, synthesize, and evaluate prior I&E learning within a specific innovation or entrepreneurial project setting;
- conduct a business analysis, make decisions and formulate recommendations or justify actions for a real business problem;
- choose and apply relevant concepts / methods / tools, and collect relevant data for a business analysis and make decisions for a real business problem;
- apply concepts, methods and tools that pertain to identify and assess the impact/value of a technology in an industry, market and/or organization and the innovation/business opportunities it creates;
- I&E Study EIT (6 EC) is a course unit for a group of students. Its main objective is to solve a real business problem on I&E topics by integrating theory, methods, and practice. It typically entails problem formulation, selection of tools, data collection, and the development of a recommendation.
- The business problem is selected by the examiner form the pool of EIT ICT business cases. Students interact with the case owner (entrepreneur who proposed a case) to develop a solution.
- In a meeting with EIT students from TUEindhoven at the end of quartile 1A (not mandatory as it is outside the time scope of quartile 1B), you will learn their best practices and get a good start.
- I&E online content (e.g. historical case, theory&models, tech delta&diffusion, foresight) support and enrich the business problem part.