After this course, the student is able to:
- Search scientific literature and critically determine the academic qualtity
- Name Conventions of Academic Writing
- Analyse structure of a scientific article
- Formulate main and sub questions for a scientific article
- Compose a writing plan for a scientific article
During this course, premaster students BME learn academic information skills and academic writing skills. This course is specifically for HBO students who are following the premaster programme for BME.