Upon completion of this course students are able to:|
1. deepen their knowledge of theories in a chosen domain of entrepreneurship or innovation
2. recognise pertinent business problems in a start-up or an existing (international) organisation
3. apply the newly learnt theories to conduct a business analysis, design solutions and make decisions for an organisation
4. work independently on a business project
5. write a paper reporting their analysis and conclusions.
In this course you will choose the direction you want to deepen your knowledge in business topics. You will read academic papers and write a paper on your findings from the literature and your research. You will learn from the theory as well as cases of successful and unsuccessful real-life businesses.