This course is offered one last time in the academic year 22-23 for those who need to re-take the exam.
All others: please refer to the new course 202200110 Tele-presence Robotics.
- Telemanipulation and application
- Challenges in telemanipulation
- Basic Concepts
- Stability, passivity, transparency
- Dynamics and models
- Ideal and non-ideal behaviour
- Effects of time delays and adding damping
- Dealing with the effects of time delays: stability
- Wave variables
- Time domain passivity control and passivity layers
- Dealing with the effects of time delays: performance
- Bilateral and adaptive impedance control
- Point-cloud based model mediated teleoperation
- Impedance modulation and tele-impedance