Acquire knowledge on a specific topic required for the master Embedded Systems.|
A self-study component is a study component (individual or organized for a small group) that is intended to acquire knowledge in the Master's program.
The appointment for taking a self-study component is made with the programme mentor. Before working on this part, the following must be arranged:
- that has not already been acquired in the bachelor programme and that cannot be acquired by following an regular course from the Master's program
- that is not strictly necessary to be able to pass the Master's examination, but is necessary to organize the study package as desired by the Admissions Committee, the study advisor and / or the student.
- There is a description of the topics and activities. It also explains how the assessment will be organized.
- The programme mentor has approved that the component counts for obtaining the diploma.
- There is an examiner for the component.