After completing the project successfully, the student can:|
• Design and implement a prototype of an Interactive System.
• Formulate user and system requirements for an Interactive System.
• Find, select and apply relevant information in the area of Interaction Design.
• Design, setup, perform and analyze small scale user tests.
• Report and present the findings in a consistent manner.
During the HMI Project the students will work in groups on HMI related topics. These topics can be chosen from a list provided by the teacher or the students propose a project themselves. Within the project, the students will apply and extend their knowledge of specific HMI themes and their general knowledge of interaction design to design, implement, and evaluate various prototypes of an Interactive System. The students will have to gather relevant literature about related technologies and their use in order to formulate user and system requirements. At the end of the project, the students will give a presentation and compile an activity report. Together, these will determine the final grade. An example of a past HMI Project is Anemone, a social bar entertainment project. |
• Theoretical knowledge of Human Media Interaction, offered in courses such as Designing Human-Computer Interaction (192340201